Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Hats


I saw a hat similar to this that had been store bought, so I decided to give making one a go.

I liked the white one so I made another for my sister which just had to be black! She went to the UK and was leaving it behind because it wouldn't be warm enough, so I added a band (you can sort of see it in the picture) but didn't get it to her before she left the country (sorry -d-)

I think I got this idea from a catalogue last year. I actually bought pure baby wool and made one for my then almost 1 year old, then I made this one for my 12 year old which is in acrylic (sadly I have lost the woollen one)

1 comment:

Daynoir said...

The hats are fantastic! you can send me mine for next winter (so keep it for another few months.. *grin*)..
i'll let you know where to send it.

i admire your craftiness.. it's great!